Thursday, April 23, 2009

Club4Paws, Bishan DR n Rain& Shine's Home - 11 Apr 2009

This morning, we went to Club4Paws again. We should also note that today is the first day where Shine meimei jumps into the pool herself. We din get the chance to swim alot as the owner will 2 huge black dogs came and dirty the pool again. We proceed to the cafe to rest and dry up before going to Bishan DR.

During waiting, something interesting happened.. I hold Rain gorgor's paw. Our pawrents were so amazed that they took many pics of us.







See! They keep disturbing until we keep looking around.. Cannot even enjoy a quiet moment together. Mummy say I modern girl, cos I make first move lor.. hehe
































When we reach Bishan, there was a big pile of mud water. Initially, we went to the smaller area.. But after a while when the pawrents got tired from standing, they decided to go over. First time for me to see mud. I slowly walked up, smell the water and happily drink some. Not bad at all!
















We carried on playing with each other.. Of cos we din try to go nearer to the mud but our pawrents keep shouting at us to keep off... See some pics of us having fun..





































Ginger jiejie also manages to find 2 balls here. Auntie Janet says that she prefers her to find money instead.. haha..















It started drizzling so we left, with Mummy sending Ginger jiejie, Rain gorgor n Shine meimei back. Mummy and me went up to Rain n Shine's as mummy need to use their washroom. I manage to find a veg stick to chew.. I knew that Rain and Shine will try to snatch the stick from me so I manage to find a place that they wouldn't wanna go near... Their own pee tray!! Hahaha.. They only sat at the side and looked at me while I continue to chew on my delicious stick. They wouldn't want to come near the pee tray! I'm saved!!

















As mummy need to rush off to pick daddy, I cannot stay long at their house. So till next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment