Monday, April 13, 2009

TJ Beach, Katong DR, Bubble's House - 10 Apr 2009 (Good Friday)

Today we are going to TJ beach for a good swim. Mummy bought a big surf board for me as I'm scared to swim. Mummy also bought a big cooler box to keep me and my friends lunches. We went to pick up Ginger jiejie and Auntie Janet before heading down to Sentosa.




*Mummy: I only tell Zhu wat she wanted to hear. She doesnt know that both items are actually for my own use.. hehe



When we reach TJ beach, boy do our pawrents brought along alot of stuffs. There are 2 picnic tables and also another bigger surf board. There were lots of food on the table but i'm more interested to play with Rain, Shine and Bubble when we reached there.



















Check out all the fun we had swimming and surf boarding!!








After so much exercising, we had to rest and sun tan on the beach..










After resting is treats time!!









After a while more of swimming and sun tanning, all of us head to Katong Dog Run. Its our 1st time there and Bubble's 2nd time. I cant wait as mummy says that we are going to have our lunch there.. Lunch!!









The sky was getting darker and it started to drizzle. Our pawrents hurried us up and they decided on plan C.. Bubble jie jie's house!! Yeah!!

At bubble's jiejie place, all of us were very tired.











And I slept like a dead puppy.. =P









As we and our pawrents were all very tired, we decide to head home early. Tomor is Club4Paws swimming time again...... I would like to gently remind mummy again that I'm not a fish...

*Mummy: Pls ignnore her complains. I need her to know how to swim properly so that in the future if i ever almost drown, she is still able to rescue me and swim me to safety. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment