Monday, March 9, 2009

1st day in my new home - 10th Jan 2009

Around 1pm, the couple walked into the shop. As me and my siblings were kept together with the rest of the older puppies, I doubt our chances are high to go to a good home. Saw them stopping and looking at the younger puppies area. Sure they are going to pick one of those cute puppies. =( They continued to walk towards my cage and finally paused and looked at me n my siblings!! At last!! We have some hope!! The couple requested for the shop assistant to let us out so that they can have a good look as us. "Freedom!!" I remembered telling my siblings, all three of us, when we were let to roam freely in the room. The lady requested the shop assistant to pick me up. I was frightened. They going hurt me? Where are they bringing me? The lady holded me and try to play with me. I was timid but playful and had some fun playing with her fingers. After a while, my bro n sis were put back into the cage, leaving me outside. I was jumping frantically, trying to get back into the cage with my siblings. "Dun leave me alone!"

After about 15 mins, the shop assistant came in to clean me up, telling me at the same time that I'm going home. "Home?" "Me?" I was shivering with fright. "What are going to do to me?? Where are they bringing me? " What about my siblings??" The couple came into the room n carried me out. As my siblings became so far away from me that I can't even see them, I felt so sad that I cried softly. The lady's hands were there to comfort me. I soon fell asleep.


I woke up when we were in a huge container. The guy was sitted beside the lady and soon this huge container began to move. I dunno whats going on but my head was like spinning around in circles. The huge container was turning left and right, stopping and moving off. "Where am I?" I couldn't hold any longer and throw up on the lady. I'm so uncomfortable. Along the way I throw up 3 more times. All on the lady. "Not bad." I was thinking. Now the container smell more like me!

We finally stopped and I was again carried out of the huge container. The couple got me into another container, followed by alot of steps, passed through a door and put me down on the floor. "This is your new home." The lady said. I was smelling, looking and licking around. Trying to make out where I am. I was later placed into a cage like area and was given some food and water. This is how I looked like.






The lady introduced herself as my mummy and the guy my daddy. The reason why they brought me home was because of my sad eyes and my ever so cute face. Mummy also told me that the shop has actually displayed my wrong age, where instead of 4 months, i'm already 5 months. It didn't bother mummy at all and mummy said that she will love me with all her hearts from now on. Funny how daddy has disappeared. hmmm....

At nite, I had some fun with mummy. Played some toys and muumy said its time to sleep. When the lights were off, and mummy went into her room, I started to think about my siblings. I was so sad that I started howling through the whole nite. Poor mummy has to come out many times to comfort me before going back to her room. I eventually fell asleep around 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment