Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Changing my diet - 19 Feb 2009

Things hasn't been going well in the family. Grandma has been complaining to mummy everyday that I poo and pee alot of times a day. Not only that, I pee and poo all over the place in my play pen and grandma has to clean every single times. Not only that, i will step on my own pee and poo and walk all over the place, leaving a nasty trail of smell. Grandma and mummy has even argued a couple of times because of me. Daddy and mummy's relationship wasn't spared either. There was once when I saw mummy crying alone, not wanting to let others know. I was there to comfort mummy, at the same time feeling guilty for causing such unhappiness.

One day, mummy came back with a pee tray. Instead of the usual newspaper on the floor that I occassionally tear up out of boredom, I can't seem to reach the newspaper in the pee tray. Soon enough, I get tired off trying and has leave the newspaper there as it is. Mummy has been teaching me to do my business on newspaper everyday. She would reward me for doing them correctly on the tray by letting me out of the play pen to play. Still freedom was short live as with the number of times i pee and poo a day, i get scolding n beating from mummy everyday other than been lcoked up in the play pen as punishment.

Mummy has been checking online for more information on barf as her friends has highly recommend her and it would greatly help in my poo poo. Determine to solve my problem, mummy place an order online for 2 boxes of Dr. B's patties, not taking chances of letting me try first but to replace immediately with my kibbles. Mummy gave me a bit of the pork reciepe to try. At first, I try to lick and smell the new thing in my bowl. It doesn't really turn me off so I finished up the whole thing in less than 15 seconds. You see, mummy has me fasting since my 1st meal in the morning so I'm very hungry lor. The whole change of diet went smoothly. That night after the meal, i did not poo or pee at all. Oh, on another note, I can finish a bottle of 500ml water in a day when I'm kibbles. =P

3 comments:

  1. Ginger is too used to HCF now, give her raw chicken, she will leave it till ants ate BARF instead of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger she too used to HCF, now she dont like BARF at all, except bones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HCF still good lah. So long as they like it and is good for them. Beta dan dun eat dan become hungry or skinny.. But no more kibbles le..

    ReplyDelete