Sunday, March 22, 2009

Club4Paws, Rain & Shine's Home, The Animal Resort and Urban Pooch - 21 Mar 2009

Harlow everyone!! It was a busy n fun day for me today thats y it took me so long to update this blog. This morning as usual, I woke up 6 30am and woke mummy n daddy up. We have a string of activities lined up n I cant wait to get out of the house!!

1st place was Club4Paws. There was an event held and organised by an elderly home. There were also talks on how to became therapy dog and Ginger's ma has been telling mummy that I can be one cos I'm very guai.. hehe.. They still dunno my true colours yet.. haha.. The moment we reach there, Ginger jiejie can't wait to get into the pool and was at the gate waiting to get in. But those people there says that only after the event than we can use the pool. Ginger jiejie so sad. I of cos dont mind lah. Wait I cold cold again lor.




















Some friends that were there. Of cos Ginger jiejie also lor..

There were also games played during the event and we collected quite a number of goodies!!! Ginger jiejie and her mummy even won 1st prize for a "magic carpet ride" game. We have to stand with our mummies or daddies on the newspaper. Using only one leg, mummies or daddies have to fold a piece of newspaper until the smallest possible and still manage to stand on it. Me and mummy tried our best too but we are still no match for ginger jiejie n her mummy!!











After the fun games, the pool was opened up and ginger jiejie run in eagerly. Me jus follow whole heartedly behind lah. Me was been carried into the pool like always, as I dislike the cold water, and did a few strokes. Its was during one of the time when mummy wanted to put me in that she noticed I've a scratch on my mummy. That scratch saved me from the cold water as mummy worried that it might get worse. Ginger's mum took quite a few good shots of ginger jiejie doing her jumps. Not bad at all!!

We went to Rain & Shine's home for some get together and some indoor playtime before going to The Animal Resort. The sky was getting darker and that worried mummu and daddy. I dont really care and continued playing with Rain & Shine, and sometimes ginger jiejie too! Think me and Ginger jiejie can get along fine in the weeks to come. hehe..





















Me being naughty actually did a stun that the mummies and daddies find it disgusting. I can swollow a milk bone whole and vomit it out again before continue chewing. I can even do it a few times!! haha..

We left Rain & Shine's home at around 2 50pm and headed down to The Animal Resort to meet a new friend Bubble and her pawrents. Mummy has been complaining on the very very dark clouds forming but i couldn't care less. Slept through the whole journey lor.

Once we reached The Animal Reosrt, it started to drizzle not long after. I saw my new friend Bubble and we smelled each other. As it started to rain heavier, we have to get to the shelter place and wait for the rain to stop. Our pawrents ordered drinks and we played around the table. I was bored so I fell asleep on muumy's lap again.

I was waken up by some commotion. After the rain has almost stopped, ginger jiejie has went out on her runs again. This time was different. She went to swim in a dirty pond and chase wild geese. Some more she refuse to come out of the pond. All pawrents were worried about her and it was Rain & Shine's daddy who came to her rescue. Hooray for him!! The whole running area was still muddy and wet from the heavy downpour so our pawrents decided to change place to Urban Pooch.











It was a nice place that sells food for humans and us, and includes boarding. In the boarding area, I can see quite a few big dogs and they are big bullies, creating quite a big chaos inside. Mummy and the other pawrents have to help to to bring them back into the shop as a few of them manage to break free from the fence and ran out. It was also here that I tried to settle my differences with Rain and Bubble, being Rain's girlfriend, defending for him. Of cos I cannot lose out lah. Dont play play hor. Ginger jiejie's blog has a few of my pics and videos and do drop by her website to see too ya.. =D


We left around 8pm from Urban Pooch and I reach home "dog" tired. After my dinner I cannot tahan any longer and went to sleep. As usual mummy took photos of my sleeping again lor...









Tomor I still have my obedience class and another outing. Time to sleep loh.. nitez!!

No comments:

Post a Comment