Sunday, March 22, 2009

Training, Sentosa and Bishan Dog Run - 22 Mar 2009

This morning I'm having my 3th lesson but 4th class obedience training at Pet Movers. Mummy always complain about the smell coming for the dog run there so she doesn't want me to go in. Sigh.. No more fun for me... After the an hour and a half training, mummy brought me to the vet. Oh, I so hated that place. Why there again?? Mummy was worried about a swell that has developed from yesterday's swimming and since we are going to Sentosa for a swim, mummy wants to get me checked 1st.

doc confirmed that I had infection and I should refrain from swimming in the sea. Did I hear no swimming allowed?? Oh boy was I happy. No more cold water at least for now. Yeah!! Of cos I din tell mummy lah. Dun wan her to be upset as she has been trying very hard to make me get used to the cold water and swimming. I'll try harder mummy, after I gotten beta that is.. haha..











We reached Sentosa at around 1 40pm. Meet up with Ginger jiejie, Rain gorogr, Shine meimei, Bubble jiejie and their pawrents. As I cannot swimming, i can only stay at the shelter with the sun and the sand but not the sea. Anyway, I had fun eating up the delicious things found in the sand that really made mummy angry. hehe. Its was around 3 plus that we pack things up and the rest took their turns to shower. We made our way to Bishan Dog run after we are all dried up. Its been a while since we last drop by Bishan dog run.
Once we reached there, we noticed that the gound was wet and muddy. Only the smaller area looks okie but we don't really care, we just want to have fun!! Our pawrents were complaining about not having a place to sit, i wanted to tell mummy to learn from me that sitting n lying anywhere is just fine. haha..

Ginger's mummy went to the bench to take a rest after our pawrents have stand there for more than 2 hours, leaving Ginger jiejie crying on the other side of the fence. After a while mummy also follow suit and I couldn't help but follow ginger jiejie and start crying too. Our pawrents manage to hang around till 6 30pm before all decided that going home is the best choice.

I'm so tired too. Bed, here I comeeeee!!!






*Mummy: Dear All, Zhu is very tired n I restricted her in accessing the internet so that she can rest properly. I will let her update you guys again once she has recovered her energy. Thks...

No comments:

Post a Comment