Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trip to the Vet - 12 Jan 2009

I was having occasional cough, very soft stools and having a balding patch near my hind right leg. Mummy was worried so she brought me to see the vet. Mummy told me that she cannot trust the pet shop when they claimed that I'm in the pinkest of health.


Able to see the patch?
The nice lady doc checked my ears, scrap some skin off the bald patch, took my poo that mum has kept in a plastic bag (Yucks!) into another room for more investigations. The room was cold and I shivered slightly in mummy's arms while waiting for the doc to come back with the results. The nice doc came back with some not so good news. I have ear mites, skin mites and kennel cough. The only good news is that there isn't any stomach worms or virus found in my stools. The doc gave me 4 different types of medications and poor mummy was feeling so sad for me. Mummy was also worried about my siblings in the pet shop. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment