Saturday, March 14, 2009

Club4Paws and Bishan Dog Run - 14 Mar 2009

Today i woke up later than usual. Yester nite daddy played with me till almost 12am. I'm so looking forward to today's outing. I'm going out to meet my friends!! Yeah!!!












Mummy is busy preparing the things needed for me b4 we leave. Brought treats, towels, ice and water. Mummy says that I will be swimming later, but I'm scared of cold!!! We reached club4Paws at around 10 30am. Mummy went into the shop to do registration for me as this was the first time we went there and we have to be member before we can use their facilities. A nice chap say that he has to bring me to their backyard for a temperamental test. Needless to say, I passed with flying colours!!



We proceed straight to the swimming pool and boy was I nervous. Mummy went about playing fetch with Ginger Jiejie first and I have the time to explore the area for a while. I know I wasn't spared when mummy called for me. Mummy carried me to the slightly deeper end of the pool and it is sooooo COLD!!! When I manage to get myself out of the water, I was shivering non-stop. Luckily, Mummy brought my towel there and dry me up. I wasn't that cold anymore and was ready for more fun with the rest of my friends there.




































In the afternoon around 1pm, we make way to Rain gorgor and Shine meimei's home. Mummy had lunch there while I had the nicest milk bone for the first time in my life!! Haha.. I was rite at home at their place even though i was only there for the first time. But mummy was busy playing and massaging ginger jiejie, ignoring me.. *sad sad* Shine meimei is only 19days younger than me. Think we have some kind of bond and started playing rough together. We were having so much fun that sometimes things went overboard. Mummy and shine's daddy has to stop us before we start hurting each other. This went on for many rounds. We are not tired at all!!

Around 3 10pm, we move off from my friends' house to Bishan dog run. Mummy didn't have the chance to take any photos as she is busy talking with her friends. Auntie J is busy taking pictures and videos of us all the time. Think I have a very pretty picture with her. =D We left in a short while as mummy has to fetch daddy from work. This is how I look like when I reached home.












Till next time!! Me tired le.... zzzzzzzz

1 comment: