Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Club4Paws, DoMo House - 29 Mar 2009

Don't ask me why mummy keep bringing me to Club4Paws okie? Mummy tells me that she wanted me to be more like ginger jiejie, that is can swim like a dolphin. Mummy, I'm a dog remember? And with ginger jiejie keeps flauting her swimming skills, how not to learn??

When we reached there, mummy suddenly ask me to go near to another JRT thats boarding there. Mummy keeps telling me that he looks very much like me. Maybe my real daddy??



For you to judge.....









We continued with our usual swimming and Shine meimei finally joinned us with her ma only. Her pa and Rain gorgor sleeping at home lor.. So hao ming... Some friends were there too!!












Around 2 plus, we sat in Aunty Bee's car and went to fetch Rain and his pa. Know where we going to? No, not Bishan Dog Run. hey are gonna introduce 2 new friends to me this time. Wah.. They all very good to me. Yester at Bishan dog run there was Jojo, this time round is who??

We reached the front doorstep of a house and were greeted with barks. Let us meet Dodo









And Momo









And together they are DoMo!










We had lots of fun playing, running and biting each other. It was real fun to know the 2 new jiejies. Momo even though smaller is size, but she definitely runs like a bullet. Dodo has the nicest fur I've ever seen and to think that she actually had skin problems last time??? Think their pawrents must be taking care of them very well.

We were so happily playing when our pawrents suddenly ask us into a room and try to settle us on a sofa. How can we stay still for so long?? You see how they try lor.










Because we were spaced too far apart and the 6 of us can't fit into the frame, our pawrents have to shift us again. It was chaotic lor....










Finally after around 2 minutes of waiting time, the final one and only picture with the 6 of us all in. *phew*









And dunno why after the pic was taken, everyone left except for me and Rain gorgor... *shy shy*









Our pawrents find that Rain gorgor and Dodo jiejie look alike so took this pic. Rain pa is camera shy so he trying very hard to hide behind lor. hehe..









We had a wonderful day at DoMo's place and you can see that I'm already exhausted from the 2 days of acitivites.







Still, next weekend here i come!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zhu,
    Hope to meet you soon this Sunday at Bishan Park for the 95 FM dog walk. Billie Jean and Cookie will be there! See ya!

    BJ

    ReplyDelete