Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update on me - 09 Mar 2009

I'm now a happy kid. Poo has cut down to only 2 -3 times a day and cleaning up after me was a breeze as my poo are all hard and not sticky at all!! Grandma and mummy has been very happy with my progress and I'm allowed to roam freely around the house 24 hrs!! Yoo Ho!! I even get to sleep with daddy n mummy on their bed when they are watching tv!! I do make mistakes at times as I can't hold on to my poo or pee when I'm excited but those happen only once in a blue moon. The sad part is I don't get any reward from peeing or pooing at the right place but I get the freedom I wanted ya.

Mummy, daddy and grandma commented on my fur that it looks shinier, whiter and healthier too. The bald patch is long gone with the help of medication and swimming at Sentosa occassionally. I'm of cause smiling from ear to ear when they say i'm a pretty girl. Now meals times are done within 15 seconds tops. I just love the barf patties and can't wait for the next meal everyday. Yummy!! I don't drink that much water after eating barf because the water contents in the raw meat is sufficient enough for me. Now a 250ml bottle can last me for around 4 - 5 days. Sometimes mummy thinks that it might get stale or dirty so she would just change on the 4th day.

My stitches has somewhat drop off on its own from the surgery and I'm still ever so energetic. No bald patch on my body can be seen now and I'm proud to say that I'm a healthy kid!

Below are some more pictures of me during my growing up progress.






No comments:

Post a Comment