Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CLub4Paws, Rain&Shine Home, Animal Resort, Bishan DR - 28 Mar 2009

Hi everyone! Sorry for not updating my blog till now.

Mummy went out in the middle of the night with daddy, dunno where they went. I waited by the door patiently for them to come back. When they are finally back after around 2 hours, mummy had some cloths tied around her hand. I thought it was my new toy so i happily jump up and try to bite it. Mummy and Daddy scolded me for doing it. Daddy told me mummy's hand was in pain so ask me not to do it again. They went back to the bedroom and I followed them in. I slept till daddy woke up to go work. After daddy left for work, I went back into the bedroom to accompany mummy to sleep. I did not disturb mummy cause she seems so tired.

It was only till 9plus that mummy woke up. Not sure what happened but saw mummy packing my things getting ready to go out. I'm so happy. Can go out to play loh!!!

The trip there was a bit weird. I got into a car that don't belong to mummy. Through out the journey, I didn't dare to get down from mummy's lap. The smell seems foreign to me...

We reached Club4Paws and met up with ginger jiejie and Aunty Janet. Needless to say, we had fun there. I even step down to the step in the pool and that made mummy very proud of me. I wanted ginger jiejie to play with me but she ignores me and continue playing with her ball. She even scolded me lor.. *sad sad*












As usual after the swim, I love to sun tan to keep myself warm.












Later on a few other fur friends came to join us for a swim.













We left the place at around 12 plus and "walked" to Rain & Shine's home. Half way, we stopped by the coffee shop for mummy to da bao some food for her and aunty Janet. We actually took around half an hour to walk from Club4Paws to Rain & Shine's home. Of cause that walk was nothing to us. When we reached their house, mummy n Aunty Janet immediately tuck into their lunches while we have our own fun!
Around 2 plus, we move off to Animal Resort aka Cursed Place in Rain & Shine pawrents' car. Its the same like mummy's car but got alot of Rain gorgor and Shine meimei's smell in it. I felt right at home and very soon fell asleep.

The weather was still pretty good when we reached Animal Resort. Finally after 3 tries!! No more "cursed" place le. The four of us wanted so much to run around freely at the dog run areabut our pawrents say that the grass is too long and the place looks dirty. We end up exploring the place. 1st time i've seen so many different kind of animals!!











Heard mummy saying about going over to Bishan Dog Run instead to wait for a new friend Jojo. I can't wait to meet her!!

Everyone, this is my new friend Jojo.










She is a bit shy and takes some time to warm up with us. We try not to disturb her too much and let her feel comfortable around us 1st. At one time, she even came over to smell my butt!! Our pawrents have repeatedly tell us to be nice with Jojo. Isn't she pretty??

I'm super duper tired now. You guys enjoy the rest of the pics while I squeeze in with my mummy n daddy to sleep. I need all the energy I have for tomor's outing and meeting another 2 new friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment